Information on the health and safety regulations
Dear friends and guests,
Our priority at Neoklassiko Koukouli is to make your vacation stress-free and relaxed, but also safe.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we are following all the safety guidelines set by the World Health Organization and the National Organization of Public Health. That means new house rules to ensure the health for both our colleagues and our guests during their stay with us.
Some of our new procedures include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers in multiple areas of our facilities.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of outdoor and high touch locations.
- Protocols for each sector of work including some necessary changes for the safe and healthy operation of our hotel.
Welcome & Departure
- Keeping a record of all our guests - name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) - for protection of public health.
- Strict check out until 11:00 and check in not before 15:00, to ensure a longer period for careful cleaning and adequate natural ventilation of the rooms.
Cleaning & Housekeeping
- Natural ventilation of the rooms during the hours between stays.
- Cleaning and disinfecting rooms using steamers.
- Room cleaning and linen change upon request and during the absence of our guests.
Santo houses team is always here to assist and answer any question that you might have, regarding your stay and our safety regulations.